Trance Alliance has and will always be a gateway to the music of a generation. If you want to find the best the net has to offer in Trance and Electronic Dance Music, you just need to head over to our community and get involved. We like to share music via MixCloud and YouTube and allow our community to discuss all they want on the subject of dance music and in particular the genre of Trance.
We have a range of shows on our twitch channel.
Our Melodic Jukebox shows feature our favourite tracks from the lower tempo range of our collection. From 116bpm to 126bpm.
The Trance Jukebox opens up our entire selection for our viwers to select, going up to the 138bpm trance classics.
Our Tracklist Shows, selected by our Resident DJ Mac Neil, offer the fresh new sounds of Melodic House to Trance, usually in our Work and Lurk day time streams.
- Sian Evans – Hide U (Tinlicker Remix)
- Notre Dame – Kaneba
- Tune of the Month – January 2021 – London Grammar – Lose Your Head (Camelphat Extended Remix)
- Maor LeviWe always look out for one of his sets on Anjuna Worldwide, and he never fails to impress. He has an impressive selection of tracks and has collaborated with a […]
- Ilan BluestoneIlan is on his way to become the biggest producer and DJ in the world. He regularly appears internationally to packed crowds, and still finds the time to colab with […]
- Amy WilesAmy is a rising star under the Anjuna label. She has appeared alongside established names, and regularly provides sets for the Anjuna Worldwide. You can hear the love, passion and thought […]
- Darren TateIf you have listened to any classics set, you will have heard at least one track in there by Darren Tate, or you may know him under the names Angelic, […]
- Super8 & TabMiika Eloranta (Super8) and Janne Mansnerus (DJ Tab) make up this legendary duo. With productions going back over a decade, and a highly successful Podcast, we feel these two were […]
- Armin Van BuurenWe were fortunate enough to have our site mentioned by AVB before the days of Facebook and twitch. Our discussion board was always at its busiest during the A State […]
- Above and BeyondThe trio of Tony, Jono and Paavo need no introduction. They have now built a highly successful Anjuna Family, with Anjuna record Label Group Therapy Weeky Radio show and there own string of legendary […]
Trance Alliance History
Trance Alliance had a dream, to allow anyone to be able to listen to the music they love, anywhere, and for free. We started by helping people download mp3 singles for free on our own fast servers, then came legal mp3 stores, so we turned our attention to DJ mixes. We created a discussion board of 25,000 electronic dance music fans to chat, and some of the biggest DJs on the world scene were talking about us, including Markus Schulz and Armin Van Burren. We allowed our community to share Dj mixes of the latest club, radio show and festival events, so millions could keep up with the latest trends in EDM. Then came the era of Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud and Youtube. This signified the end of what we had set out to achieve, and we feel we played a vital part in helping music become free and accessible to all. We are proud of the part our website played in the history of Electronic Dance Music, and this page now stands as the legacy of this. We now use Twitch and Discord to keep our community up to date with the best ways to access the music we love, and we invite you to help with that aim.
Aims & Objectives
Our Aim: Allow anyone from any background access dance music
Our Mission: TranceAlliance has and always will promote the need for free music for all. For to long, the music industry pushed mass-produced rubbish at us. We wanted to promote the very best of underground music, and have helped it into the mainstream. Now the industry has changed, music is once again for the passionate created by the passionate, and we will support them by turning up to their shows and festivals. We salute anyone who has the passion and talent to create melodic and emotive dance music, and we will stand side by side with our community with our hand in the air, with our God as the DJ.